Hunter H-Shield is a rigid roof insulation panel composed of closed-cell polyisocyanurate foam core manufactured on-line to fiber-reinforced facers on each side. This panel comes in 4’ x 4’ or 4’ x 8’ panels in thicknesses of 1” to 4.5”. This panel can be use on all major roof systems including Built-Up, Modified, and Single-Ply. Hunter H-Shield contains no HFCs, CFCs, or HCFCs. See the Technical Data Sheet below for more information.
Codes & Compliances
- ASTM C 1289 Type II, Class 1, Grade 2 (20 psi) or Grade 3 (25 psi)
- International Building Code (IBC) Chapter 26
- State of Florida Product Approval Number FL 5968
- California Code Regulations, Title 24, Insulation Quality Standard License #TI-1420
- Miami Dade County Product Control Approved