Hunter H-Shield NB is a rigid roof composite panel composed of a closed cell polyisocyanurate foam core manufactured on-line to a fiber reinforced facer on one side and either a 7/16” or 5/8” OSB on the other. This product can also be manufactured off-line bonded to either 5/8” or ¾” plywood. This product is suitable for new construction and re-roofing on both commercial and residential projects for steep sloped roofs. See Technical Data Sheet for more information.
Codes & Compliances
- ASTM C 1289 Type V, Grade 2 (20 psi) or Grade 3 (25 psi)
- International Building Code (IBC) Chapter 26
- State of Florida Product Approval Number FL 5968
- California Code of Regulations, Title 24, Insulation Quality Standard License #TI-1420
- Miami Dade County Product Control Approved